1. Available software and tools
2. Available sensors and how to get user data into the computer
3. Addons for video mapping and warping
4. Drawing lines and meshes in realtime
5. Access depth information from a kinect and modify the contours using openCV
6. Calibrate a video projector and a depth camera using ofxKinectProjectorToolkit
7. Process our sensor data and make something
Skill Level : Intermediate/Advanced
This class embraces participants of all genders, sexes and orientations who have no prior experience with (visual) programming, but want to learn more about it. We think creative coding should be fun for everyone!
Requirements : Bring a computer.
Please consider having openFrameworks downloaded and installed on your system.
That includes a compiler software like xcode or visual studio which you can get for free from apple or microsoft.
If possible Participants should bring their own video projector and devices for sensing like kinect, leap motion, mobilephone or MIDI controllers.
Martin Mayer alias sinsynplus is a visual artist and VJ based in Berlin and Munich. He combines graphical elements, interactive, generative, audio-reactive code and real-time manipulated 3D meshes to a unique visual language. As part of media art group mayer+empl he specializes in interactive realtime video mapping.